Toile d’Adeline Shirt
The Adeline shirt runs on a limited edition series. Tailored from a printed cotton sateen with a dusky-blue painterly pattern, it narrates a contemporary soirée at Versailles. A double-breasted style with a softly nipped-in waist that exudes elegance. Featuring our signature eclectic detailing it has a pleated collar and vintage 1970s handmade couture buttons.
Watercolour Toile de Jouy - 1950s upcycled upholstery mock double breasted style pleated shawl-collar gold-tone metal/pearl buttons - 1970s Greek couturier button cuffs
slim fit, Size 8
made in London
· II Material: 100% white cotton poplin
· Upcycled handmade buttons: gold-tone metal/pearl
· Dry clean only – iron on reverse
· This shirt fits true to size, slim fit.
· Model is 175cm and is wearing a size 8 UK.